• An Aid In The Treatment and Prevention Of Coccidiosis Caused By Eimeria Bovis and E. Zurnii In Calves
• For A Satisfactory Diagnosis A Microscopic Examination Of The Feces Should Be Done Before Treatment
• When Treating Outbreaks, Drug Should Be Administered Promptly After Diagnosis Is Determined
• Can Be Mixed Daily With Fresh Drinking Water, Or Can Be Used As A Drench
• Easy To Administer, Palatable, and Safe
Corid Liquid 9.6% 16OZ
All claims and returned goods MUST be accompanied by this receipt. After 30-days, returns will be charged a restocking fee of 25%.
Contact associate for more details.