• Effective Against Gram Negative and Gram Positive Bacteria
• For Use On Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle (Lactating and Non-Lactating), Calves (Including Preruminating Veal Calves) and Swine
• Treats Respiratory Diseases, Pinkeye, Scours and Other Bacterial Infections
• Approved For Sub-Q Administration
• Ready-To-Use, No Refrigeration Or Shaking Required
• Duramycin 72-200 Is The Generic Equivalent To La-200
200 mg/ml of the broad spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline.
Duramycin 72-200 /500ML
All claims and returned goods MUST be accompanied by this receipt. After 30-days, returns will be charged a restocking fee of 25%.
Contact associate for more details.